Tuesday, July 6, 2010

drake.

I attended a 5K race this weekend called the "Freedom Fest." Notice I said "attended" and not "ran in?" I do have an explanation involving surgery on my knee and doctor's orders (which, for the record, is true), but the fact is, I'm not much of a runner. I do love to exercise...just not run. Anyhow, this has become an annual event with my family and friends, and I won't miss it! I captured all kinds of "snapshots" of the day, but wanted to post a couple pictures of Drake. His mom caught my attention as she watched him from a distance playing all by himself. "Please go take his picture. I forgot my camera." Even if she had hers, I would've taken his picture any day! He was a bit reluctant, at first, but I was patient. Worth the wait, I think!





This is a picture I caught of Drake, his brother Griffin, and their three aunts.
Awesome family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment