Thursday, September 23, 2010

nicole.

Nicole's senior session was the perfect way to kick off the fall photo season.

Though she doesn't remember, one of the first conversations Nicole and I ever had occured when she was a tiny little girl. She had been playing at her Aunt Michele's, and I stopped over for lunch. When I walked in the door, she looked me up and down and asked why I had paint all over my clothes. I described the project I had been working on that day, and she seemed satisfied with my explanation...until I got ready to leave. She politely said good-bye then added, "And next time, I don't want to see you in those painting clothes!"

I like a girl who speaks her mind.

Enjoy the sneak peek...
 




 

 ruby slippers.



 










Beautiful dancer.








0 comments:

Post a Comment