Sunday, May 22, 2011

river of life and other kinds of wah-wah.

 There was "wah-wah" under the bridge.
Elijah got his first taste of "wah-wah" from a drinking fountain (so cute!).
And we sang an old song we used to do in children's church called "River of Life."
Thank goodness it wasn't raining...

We were actually supposed to take these pictures of Elijah and his parents last weekend
when all it did was rain.
Thankfully, the weather was lovely...as is this family!
Thanks Adam, Trina, and Elijah for allowing us to catch these sweet images.
We had a wonderful time!




River of Life

I've got a river of life flowing out of me
Makes the lame to walk and the blind to see
Opens prison doors, sets the captives free
I've got a river of life flowing out of me.

Spring up, oh well (gush gush gush gush) within my soul
Spring up, oh well (gush gush gush gush) and make me whole
Spring up, oh well (gush gush gush gush) and give to me
That life abundantly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment