Saturday, October 22, 2011

hannah.

 I teach at a school where pre-schoolers high-five seniors every day.
Yup, three year olds through teenagers in one building. 
So even though my students eventually leave fifth grade,
I have the joy of watching them grow up.
They grow in stature.
They grow in knowledge.
They grow into amazing individuals.
And I get to watch.

I'm a little nostalgic looking at Hannah's senior pictures.
She is as delightful as she looks.
Sharp as a tack.
Deep as the ocean.
A tiny bit flighty like a bird.
(Just sayin')
And she is a true beauty.
I think these pictures reflect who she really is
(well, maybe I pushed her with the aerial shot at the end).
She is an amazing individual.

 love love love the blue bike.






I loved being her teacher,
and I loved taking her pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment