Sunday, October 14, 2012

checklist.

1.  Mosley Family.
 
This is the fourth fall we've taken pictures for the Mosleys.
This year, Yashica brought a checklist.
This is not a bad idea.
In life, I'm fairly organized.
As a photographer...
well...
I get caught in the moment and sometimes miss a shot that a family wanted.
So a checklist of desired pictures is a really good idea.
If you can keep track of the checklist.
Which we didn't always.
So, if we missed some shots...
I'm blaming it on the list...
 
List or no list,
they make taking family pictures easy.
 
2.  Individual shots of each kid.
 3.  Mom and Dad.
 4.  Mom with Michael.
5.  Dad with Michael.
6.  Dad with girls.
7.  Mom with girls.
 8.  Kids.
 9.  Dad with kids.
10.  Mom with kids.
11.  I know there was a number eleven, but I don't know what it is.
So here are some pictures.

Aerial shot.
For fun.
Check.

0 comments:

Post a Comment