Sunday, November 9, 2014

thompson fam.

 If my memory serves me correctly,
my first official family session as a photographer was for the Thompsons in 2009.
I thought they were brave to hire me.
As it turned out, had a marvelous time and captured some sweet images like this one...
So while the perfectionist in me looks back at images from those early sessions as a photographer
and notices so many marks of my own inexperience,
I also see families marked by love.
 
All to say, yesterday's session was a treat for me.
While I have a couple projects to finish up this fall,
this was the last full session for 2014.
And it was a great way to close out the year.
 
The Thompsons are a spectacular family...
you could see it in their 2009 pictures,
and you'll see it in these.








0 comments:

Post a Comment