Sunday, May 30, 2010

new beginnings.

This has been a weekend of celebrating. I've attended graduation open houses for several high school seniors. Some I've known their whole lives, some for a much shorter time. Some were once my students (and rascally, at that). Others were neighbors, church friends, peers of my son's. While they rightfully feel a sense of relief and exhiliration, our school administrator likened this stage in their lives to the end of the first lap in a marathon. They are running the race well and have reached an important benchmark, but have a journey ahead of them. Congratulations class of 2010. Keep running the race marked out for you.

In the midst of celebrating graduations, I met with Lyndi and Tom to take their engagement pictures. Lyndi's daughter Kylie joined in the fun, and I think we captured some great images! I'm so happy for Lyndi and Tom as they begin their new life together in a few short weeks. It was hard to choose which pictures to post. I may have to include others later, but for now...here's a peek!

peek a boo. i see you.



sun-kissed.









0 comments:

Post a Comment