Friday, May 28, 2010

school's out for summer.

Today was the last day of school at CCA.
It's always bittersweet...
sharing memories,
reflecting on lessons learned in class and in life,
hugs and high fives,
a few tears and cries of "see you in the fall."
I will be posting pictures of my students on our class website later.
But for now...one of this year's fifth graders...

Brooklyn is the third of five kids.
I've taught both her older brothers.
Today her little sisters came to visit me.
Malea seemed especially interested in all things fifth grade.
Laynie seemed especially interested in chocolate.
I was especially interested in them.
It will be a few years before, God willing, they are in my class.
Meanwhile, my camera was sitting on my desk just begging to capture their cuteness.
So I gave in.
As usual, the camera knew best.







0 comments:

Post a Comment