Friday, June 18, 2010

laura and ryan. finally.

Disclaimer: I am not a wedding photographer! If you are reading this, and I have told you I am not photographing weddings, I was telling the truth. Laura and Ryan's photographer was Chicago's Amy Aiello. Her work is artistry at its best.
I did agree to photograph rehearsal and get a behind the scenes look at this beautiful couple's wedding day. This was a long aniticpated event...Laura has been planning her wedding since she was a little girl. She even found the groom in ninth grade! After seven years of dating and an eighteen month engagement, everything about their day was perfect!
Sooo...here's a peek behind the scenes..

















1 comments:

Rick.Cindy said...

These are spectacular Sue.. so beautiful.. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Post a Comment