Sunday, August 15, 2010

a little bit moore.

If I were asked to name people of influence in my son's life, Drew and Layne Moore would be on the short list. They have a wonderful partnership in marriage and ministry that has made a difference in Nick's life. I'm forever grateful.
They also have three children, currently three and under (although Luke will turn four in a few days). I recently headed over to take some pictures of their littlest babe, Miles, who delivered some of the sweetest three month old smiles I've ever seen. Meanwhile, I couldn't help but catch a few shots of Luke and 20-month old Nina buzzing around!
I can't wait for October when we're going to take a road trip to take some pictures with Layne's family. For now...here's a peek into life at the Moore's...

Luke's first order of business was to have me take a picture of him and Nick...and Miles!



Snuggles.

Happy happy boy... His eyes positively dance when he smiles!
So strong.

Playing with Daddy.

These kids have some beautiful chocolate eyes.

Three kids on a couch.



The end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment