Thursday, August 5, 2010

a thousand words.

"A picture paints a thousand words" is how the saying goes. Looking through the images from this morning's session with Caleb and his parents, I'm struck by the story that they tell.
"He's a bit shy at first," his mom told me. And he was.
But we got busy playing with his cars, which have names and personalities, by the way.
He told me all about them.

I had heard this almost four-year-old had been riding his bike since March.
He was eager to prove it!

He soon discovered that every time he stuck out his little tongue, I giggled.
So he did it several times. I giggled again when I looked at the pictures.


By now, he'd forgotten he was shy, and wanted to show me his room. So up the stairs we marched. Off came the sandals Mommy had just put on his feet, as he sat on his bed and told me about his special things.

We all laughed at Caleb's great jokes.

He rewarded us with some sweet, sweet smiles.
He had to step in his "house" to take a phone call.
And before we knew it, he was posing like a model!

We snuck in some family shots...



Baby Joshua on the way!

That's all for now...but certainly is not "the end."
Thanks Ryan, Megan, and Caleb for a fun morning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment