Thursday, December 16, 2010

birthday girl.

Indulge me. 
Twenty-three years ago on a snowy morning (2:49 in the morning to be exact),
this brown eyed, dimpled, dizzy-haired girl made her grand entrance into my life,
changing it forever. 
I would love to post a long, sentimental, rambling sort of entry
about how she's caused me to
love
hope
change
forgive
defend
cheer
 create
improvise
soften
stretch
laugh
cry
worry
relax 
pray
wait
challenge
support
confront
train
encourage
remind
wonder
applaud
listen
think
study
ask
watch
shut up
wake up
stay up
clean up
ease up
step back
let go
celebrate

but this really isn't the place.
After all, this is SusanChambersDesigns, not SusanChambersMotherhood.
So I'll save the sappy prose for her.

However,
this IS the place to share images I love.
So, here are some recent images I love
of the girl, now woman, I love most.
Happy Birthday, Natalie Michele!
Thank you for all you bring to my life.




0 comments:

Post a Comment