Thursday, December 23, 2010

homestead of petersen.

This makes me smile.

We went over the river and through the woods...well, I'm not sure we actually traveled over a river,
but Jim and Genny's property is filled with trees and deer and plenty of room to watch their kids grow.
It looked like a Christmas card when we drove up and felt like one when we walked in.

Christmas through the eyes of a child.



Love love love their sweet cheeks...

...and sweet smiles...

Um...ok...so...getting the perfect portrait was not easy...lots of wiggles and giggles...
but these images will freeze the Petersen family Christmas 2010 in time for years to come.

I will end where I began...with the same image in black and white.
Because I love it that much.
And now I must go bake some cookies.
My own kids will be home soon.
Christmas blessings to you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment