Saturday, January 8, 2011

hats.

I love her red hat. 
She was wearing a hat the first time I saw her.

It was Halloween, and I was visiting my daughter's Kindergarten classroom.
Megan was wearing a witch's costume which included a pointy hat as big as she was.
She even cackled like a witch.
Out of all the other kids,
the little witch caught my attention that day.
Well, except for the brown eyed kid impersonating a piece of bubble gum stuck to a shoe...
but she already had my attention and my heart.
There was something about that little girl in the pointy hat.
She was her own woman.
I admired her even then.
I love her now.

God has captured her heart and grown her into an amazing young woman.
He's not the only one who's captured her heart!
His name is Bryan, and they're getting married this summer. 

These are just a few initial engagement shots.
Stay tuned for more pictures this spring...
I may have another story or two about the kid in the pointy hat.



0 comments:

Post a Comment