Wednesday, January 19, 2011

project 52/3.

{shades of gray}

Classroom Window Snowflakes

My fifth grade classroom has great windows.  At times, they seem to draw more of my students' attention than I do, especially when snowfall is predicted.  I have to admit, given the choice between multiplying fractions and watching snow fall to the ground, I'd choose the window view!

Last week's beautiful white blanket has been replaced by this week's freezing mist...a perfect opportunity to take some pictures for this week's project 52 theme, "Shades of Gray." The view through our window snowflakes was definitely shades of gray (no black and white conversion needed at all).  Inside the classroom?  Vibrant with colorful personalities, I can assure you! 

Thanks to a wonderful group of girls who helped me decide which picture to use for this week's theme.

0 comments:

Post a Comment