Saturday, March 19, 2011

ah spring.


 While my students and friends head south for Spring Break, I'm staying put.
I actually love hanging out at home at this point in the school year.
We'll probably get away for a couple days, but I love to unwind in familiar surroundings.
It is good for my soul.
Besides, my girl came home for the weekend. 
She has developed a passion for baking, which is good for my tastebuds.
So when she asked if we'd like her to make some biscotti this morning
we weren't about to say no.
Don't you wish you had been at my house for breakfast this morning?
Florida is overrated.

For biscotti recipes and more, check out Nat's blog:  http://natalieuntitled.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

Caitlin Alexander said...

I love these. The daisy adds such a fun, sweet touch!! :) And I agree... Florida is overrated. I love being here for spring break!

Post a Comment