Tuesday, April 12, 2011

blowin' in the wind.

 What would spring in Illinois be without a weekly tornado watch or warning?
We knew it was warm and windy,
but kinda missed the memo on the tornado watch that was going on while we caught these images.
I'm glad...because this was a super fun senior session.
Kylie has a smile that won't stop...so much so, she said she practiced her "serious look."
I love her images...
the smiling, the serious, the sunflare, the wind blowing her gorgeous hair...perfect!
Kylie brought her boyfriend Ian (who carried things around for me)
and her wonderful sister Natalie, whom I've known for several years.
I invited a teenager from church, Caitlin, along to assist...and she did a fabulous job.
My husband said it sounded more like a party than a photo shoot.
He's right, as usual.





0 comments:

Post a Comment