Monday, April 25, 2011

in awe.

 I am in awe of newborns.
Their passage from womb into world reveals what God has seen all along.

Fearfully.  Wonderfully. Made.

I'm in awe of newborns because I'm in awe of the One who fashioned them.
I'm in awe of newborns because He will write a story on the heart of each one.

Having said that...here is Reagan.
I've known her sweet mama, Trisha, for many years.
Trish is also a photographer, so we had a great time setting up shots
and chasing her older two,Gabriel and Abrie, while daddy worked in the yard.
We got some super sweet images that I think show some personality and love.
This family has both!

I had a vision involving a hanging basket.
I practiced at home with a teddy bear and seven pounds of weights just to make sure.
Later I added a ring of flowers.
Now all I needed was for Reagan to sleep soundly.
By the time we got around to doing this shot, Reagan woke up.
I told her I'd be patient.
So we waited
and waited.
She would have none of it.
Someday, I'm going to get a newborn in this basket.
Maybe.


1 comments:

sam said...

I love these!! Beautiful shots of a beautiful family :)

Post a Comment