Sunday, June 5, 2011

memories in the making.

 I believe every family should have a "special place."
An anchor of memories and a haven of rest.
My family has always escaped to to the beaches of South Haven, Michigan.
I grew up here.
My kids grew up here.
I pray my unborn grandchildren visit here often.
It is our favorite place.
So when my niece Kelly asked if Uncle John and I were up for trip to the lake
to complete her engagement pictures...
we didn't need to give it a second thought.
I'm pretty sure Kelly and Jordan will be building their own memories in this little beach town.
There will undoubtedly be years and years of pictures to come...
but here is the first peek of their memories in the making.






 I love how she looks at him!

Kelly and Jordan,  thanks for letting us share in this special time of your lives!

0 comments:

Post a Comment