Tuesday, August 2, 2011

congratulations.

 Congratulations to the Almeda family of Kalamazoo, Michigan.
You are being featured on my blog.
Whew...I know you were worried.

How could I not post some images from last week's Lake Michigan session?
Everything had to work out perfectly.
Photographer and family needed to be in the same state.  Check.
Busy schedules needed to be cleared.  Check.
Weather needed to cooperate....
uh, uh, uh...
Check!

In the end:
Beautiful evening.
Beautiful family.
Beautiful pictures.




 Jake, Luke and Abby were fabulous to photograph.
I love these close ups!
 Let's take a walk in a soft faded field...

I'm so glad it worked out to meet in South Haven!
Thanks to Kevin and Toni Huette for assisting me by carrying my bag and providing creative input!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment