Thursday, November 8, 2012

smooches and snaps.

Smooches:
 I love this picture of the Gaff family smoochin' each other.
 
Snaps:
We've taken pictures for Isaac and Krista several times,
but this fall captured Isaac's whole family.
At the end of the session, I knew John and I had taken a lot of pictures..
(I mean, look at all this cuteness)
so I offered a print of choice
to the family member who could guess closest to the number of pictures we snapped.
Drumroll please....
We took 522 pictures.
That is above average, by the way.
Krista guessed 521.  Seriously.
Three year old Laurel had the correct answer of 522, but then changed it to 123.
She shouldn't overthink things so much!
 
Anyhow, we've narrowed down the 522 to a more workable number.
Here are some favorites...





Gaff Family
2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment