Saturday, November 10, 2012

stormin' the castle.

 Fabulous Frerichs Five at Ewing Castle.
 
I pitched the original idea for this picture:
"O.K., let's do this.
Let's have everyone line up right here.
Troy. Carson. Kelli. Hayden.
Sophie?  Sophie?
Sophie...right here.  Good girl. 
Now, everyone hold hands...
um...Sophie???"
 
(dad chase toddler)
.
"So, does she like to hang upsidedown?"
 
Picture Perfect.
 
 
I have been giggling continually as I edit the Frerichs' pictures.
We really did have fun stormin' the castle.
This session was the epitome of what I love about photography.
Chasing.  Laughing. Playing.  Singing. Chatting.
Going with the flow.
Capturing authentic moments that remind us all of God's precious gift of family.
 


 Troy and Kelli celebrated their ten year anniversary this year.
They look like they're still dating!
 S M O O C H !
 
 
Oh, how I love this family!
Probably a day will come when all three of these kiddos will sit still for the camera.
I'll be a little sad, remembering the time we stormed the castle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment