Saturday, January 12, 2013

the courtship of nick and katlyn.

 I saved this fortune from John's cookie and dated it:  
August 19, 2012.
I was pretty sure this was one time the cookie actually had it right.
December 12, 2012:
Nick asked. Katlyn said yes.
Prophecy fulfilled.

It has been a blessing to watch Nick and Katlyn's story unfold.
My camera is never far out of reach.
So before the engagement pictures are taken,
here's a peek into the courtship of my son and his bride-to-be.

Christmas 2011
He had his eye on that Kentucky girl.

March 2012
Climbing trees and what-not.

 April 2012
Weekend in Michigan (with three cameras...).

Labor Day Weekend 2012
Family Retreat 
 Celebrating one year together.




 Fall 2012
The essence of Nick and Katlyn. 

 Merry Christmas 2012
(yes, we stole this idea from Pinterest and we're not afraid to admit it.)

Happy Engagement!
 "I like having an excuse to be obnoxiously affectionate"
-Nicholas Chambers



0 comments:

Post a Comment