Tuesday, July 9, 2013

last shall be first.

 This was the last picture of the day.
But I'm sharing it first.
Because Caroline is so cute
and by the end of the session,
she decided to become quite the model!
 
I met the Engle family at 7:30 am when all the dog walkers were out at Ewing Park.
There's quite a canine community there,
so oftentimes the pups are unleashed
and get ahead of their owners
and find open diaper bags
and mistake the bags 
for a fire hydrant
or tree.
Do I need to spell it out?
Let's just say,
I will always keep my camera bag zipped
at 7:30 am
in Ewing Park.
Let me also say that Erin Engle is very gracious when unleashed pups
mistake her diaper bag
for a fire hydrant
or tree.
 
As always, it's a pleasure taking pictures for this family....




Precious Sisters.
Watch for July's Project 365 post. 
You'll see another lovely image of Anneka and Caroline.

0 comments:

Post a Comment