Wednesday, July 17, 2013

love me some huettes.

This is one of my favorite families on the planet.
We've done a lot of life together.
When I count my blessings...their names are near the top of the list.
While I did capture a few nicely posed family pictures,
there's something about this one that just kinda tells it all.
I love every thing about it.
I love the people even more!

 
 Huette Grandbabies:  Born on three different continents.
Knit together as only God can do.
 These family shots will obsolete soon.
My camera cannot keep up with these people.


 And of course, we had to take some shots of Princess Nicole and her court.
 
Sweet princesses, every one.
They bear the image of their King.
 
I am a princess. All girls are.
Even if they live in tiny old attics.
Even if they dress in rags, even if they aren't pretty, or smart, or young.
They're still princesses.
All of us.
Didn't your father ever tell you that?
Didn't he?

  - Frances Hodgson Burnett, A Little Princess

0 comments:

Post a Comment