Tuesday, October 26, 2010

wet pants, fear of nature, and temper tantrums, oh my.

Eli's Six Month Photo Shoot:
The wet pants were mine (occupational hazard...I sat on soggy ground).
The fear of nature was Eli's.  Good thing I brought a wagon and some blankets.  Every time I tried to sit him "in nature," he yelped.
The temper tantrums belonged to cute cousin Elly, who only wanted to unpack bags and play with balloons.  I won't post any pictures here, but let's just say, her parents will have some great images to show her future husband someday!  The tantrums were short lived and I "caught her bein' good!"
All things considered, I think we got some wonderful pictures.  You can't go wrong with Eli's amazing baby blues and the crazy women he brought along to make him smile.  Wow!
Awwww...my sweet, beautiful Elly.  Told you the temper was short-lived.
Little helper.
While I shot pictures of Eli, John captured this lovely "behind the scenes" image.
I know this is not in focus.  I don't care.  I love it so much.
In a last ditch effort to get Eli to bust out the big grins, his mommy and Auntie Rachel
started bustin' a move. 
The baby responded just the way we wanted him to!

0 comments:

Post a Comment