Tuesday, July 19, 2011

all grown up.

 "You're all grown up."
I used to hate it when people would say that to me after not seeing me for a long time.
No one has said it to me in years because...well, I've been a grown up for a LONG time.
I don't think I said it when I saw the Tompkins family, but I thought it.
I knew Jordan, Isaac, and Micah when they were in middle school and haven't seen them for a while.
Now they're "all grown up."
Jordan's engaged.
Isaac will be leaving soon to serve in the military.
Micah will begin college this fall.
It was fun to capture some family pictures before the next season in their lives.


 Jordan and Will




I want to say something about a this being a typical "NORMAL" family,
but that would be cheesy, wouldn't it?
Thanks, Tompkins, for a fun night in uptown Normal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment