Wednesday, July 20, 2011

left hand and right hand: together again.

 The Hari Family was scheduled to have their pictures done in May.
All was fine until it rained the entire weekend we had planned to meet.
The Facebook message trail I have with both Jess and Tyler to reschedule is pretty interesting.
It seemed the right hand didn't always know what the left hand was doing.
They both were messaging me...without the other one knowing.
I finally started messaging both of them...
just to make sure we all ended up at the right place and the right time...
with their three boys all ready to go.

I love this family.
They love the LORD.
They love each other.
They love people all around the world.
They love to laugh.
I hope they love their pictures.






Family faces are magic mirrors.
Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future.
~Gail Lumet Buckley

0 comments:

Post a Comment